The Nitty Gritty...
Whether you're looking to learn the basics or take your river exploring to the next level, there's a course for you. With our 101 courses we'll start from the ground up and teach you good practice to shape you packrafting habits. Our Rescue Course are designed to be taken directly after your 101 course or independently from it. We teach a range of simple and effective solutions to common problems, helping you to build your rescue toolbox.
Departures and Timings:
- From Queenstown (meet your guide on Duke St, opposite the Sofitel) at 8am
- Allow two full days on the water
- Get in touch and request dates
Fitness and Experience Levels:
- All levels of fitness and experience. Talk to us ab out your experience and we'll ensure we get you on course to suit you. For our rescue courses you'll need to be confident on grade II
What to bring:
- A towel and swimwear
- Your personal river/rescue gear
- Sturdy footwear (that you don't mind getting wet as we cross rivers)
- Suitable hiking clothes for the weather
- Bug Repellant
What we provide:
- All specialist packrafting equipment
- Knowledge and experience
- Free photos
If getting hold of specific packrafting or rescue gear is problematic, let us know and we'll do our best to provide gear for you.